First of all, thank you so much Lucy for my nomination for the Liebster Award, I am really excited about this as it is my second award in one week, as a newbie I am loving the support I am getting from everybody in the blogging community! I had never heard the word ‘liebster’ before but after googling it I found that it can mean many things; dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome and sweetheart! Now, the Liebster Award is all about discovering new and amazings blog and you can find the beautiful Lucy Cowlin’s blog here.
There were no rules for this award on the post I was given, so I am just going to get started on my questions from Lucy!
1. If your personality represented a biscuit, what would this be, and why?
This question is so difficult and so cruel as I am on a diet and now all I can think about now is biscuits! I would have to say my personality represents a ginger nut as obviously I have ginger hair but also because I am a little bit (or very) nutty!
2. What one key tip would you give to someone who has just started a blog?
As I have just started blogging myself this question is hard to answer but I would say right now the one thing I am going by is never give up. It’s hard sometimes when some posts don’t get as many views as others and you may feel intimidated by other, bigger blogs but it is important not to let that get in the way of why you started blogging in the first place.
3. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
The best piece of advice I have ever been given is to not let somebody else bring you down and get in the way of what you want to do. It is very easy to get caught up in the moment but at the end of the day if you have a dream you should go for it!
4. If you only had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
I have spent the last five minutes writing an answer and then changing my mind with this question, but I think my final decider is Peanut Butter. I think. No… Okay yes, Peanut Butter. Maybe.
5. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Taylor Swift. She’s just so… awesome. Who doesn’t love a good cheeky sing along to Trouble or 22? I love her feel good vibe and she’s my go to artist whenever I am getting ready, although I never want to admit it. I’VE GOT A BLANK SPACE BABY…. AND I’LL WRITE YOUR NAME.
6. Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
I have an interview tomorrow so I have actually been preparing for this question, although I think this answer may be a little different to the one I give tomorrow. I would love to be in a marketing position where I have a lot of responsibility, but also I would love to be living in my own house, married with at least one child and a kitten! I would also love to have traveled a great deal by then, and I especially would want to have been to Peru, more of America (Hawaii!) and Thailand.
7. What is your signature dish?
I think since I have been able to cook I always tell everyone that my signature dish is Spaghetti Bolagnese, although I never really make that anymore. I would probably say now I am more likely to cook something Mexican related, as it is my favourite type of cuisine. Maybe Burritos? Ha.
8. What would you do if you only had 24 hours left to live?
Ah, what a difficult question… I think I would want to spend the time with my family, my boyfriend and those who mean the most to me. I would want to go to the beach where I used to go when I was little and spend the day there reliving some of my best memories.
9. If you could invite any four people to a dinner party, who would you pick?
Any four people? Hmm…. I would like to have dinner with Evan Peters, because he is just amazing of course. I think Emma Stone would be an absolute laugh to have dinner with as she always seems so fun and I also think that Rebel Wilson would make for an awesome dinner party, I would so want to be her best friend, haha. Finally, I would invite Naya Riviera as I love her voice and would want her to sing for us, even if that is a little creepy….
10. If you had the chance to re-live one experience from your lifetime, what would you choose?
This question is a no brainer for me! I would definitely relive living in California for four months in 2012. It was the most amazing experience I have ever had and I would absolutely love to go back and see all of the people that I met there. There are so many things that I didn’t get to do but I wouldn’t change anything and if I could do it all again I would, a million times over.
So * DRUM ROLL PLEASE* …..
The people I would like to nominate for the Liebster Award are people that I have met over the last few weeks, so here goes:
1. Sarah Jack from http://everythingyoudontneedtoknowaboutsarah.blogspot.co.uk/
3. Kayleigh from http://www.veryberrycosmo.co.uk/
4. Rhianna from http://www.ourbelovedlife.com/
5. Aoife from http://aoifejanebeauty.com/
My questions for you lovely ladies to include in your post are below, I really hope you enjoy answering them and I can’t wait to read your responses!
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
2. If you had a superpower what would you want it to be?
3. If you could only write one more blog post for the rest of your life, what would you write about?
4. What are your weaknesses?
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7, What are you goals for 2015?
8.Would you complain in a restaurant if you were given bad service?
9. If you could go on holiday with anyone (dead or alive), who would you go with and where?
10. How long would you be able to survive without your phone?
Thank you again everybody for the support you have given me in my first few weeks of beauty blogging, I am loving every minute of it! I hope you enjoy this tag 🙂